Viking Supplements

Viking Supplements

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exercise Form - Video Evidence??

I like trying new things and today in the gym, I thought it would be good to video my squat technique, as I wanted to see how good or bad it was.

However what I actually learned from the videos is that my form in the squat has deteriorated over time, due to the urge to lift more weight (Ego), resulting in my exercise form getting poor.

This was a wake up call for me..... I have asked spotters to comment on my form before and they haven't said that much. But as they say the camera doesn't lie, and now I can see where I am going wrong.

There are 2 main problems which can be seen:

1. Too much leaning forward, back is almost parallel to floor
2. Not going deep enough


So now I need to research where I am going wrong to improve the form.

Watch this space.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment